1. “What was the last thing you Googled?” — Tim Hortons Leadership Development Program job candidate in Oakville, Ont.
2. “Which Game of Thrones character do you like most?” — Bench Accounting Associate job candidate in Toronto.
3. “If you could sit next to one person on a transcontinental flight, who would it be?” — Salesforce Sales Representative job
candidate in Toronto.
4. “How do you calculate the number of red cars in a city?” — Manulife Actuarial Associate job candidate in Toronto.
5. “If you were a utensil, which one would you be and why?” — Jack Astor’s Cocktail Server job candidate in Kingston, Ont.
6. “If you had only 24 hours left on planet Earth, how would you spend it?” — Iridia Medical Executive Assistant job candidate
7. “Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?” — Canada’s Wonderland Monster job candidate in Toronto.
8. “We meet on an elevator, and you have until we reach the 10th floor to convince me that you’re right for the job. Go!” —
Sunwing Airlines Seasonal Flight Attendant job candidate in Calgary.
9. “If you were a prime minister for a day, what one law would you change and why?” — Davies Ward Phillips and Vineberg
Student-at-Law job candidate in Montreal.
10. “How would you shuffle a deck of cards?” — StackAdapt Software Engineer job candidate in Toronto.