Is it time for a new furnace before winter hits? Give your family continuous comfort by winning The TM9E York Furnace from Kooltech Mechanical with Jewel Radio’s Catch Phrase To Comfort.
Make note of the daily Catch Phrase To Comfort, it’s the only way to win. From Monday September 30 – Friday October 18, listen for your cue to call around 7:40am and again at 8:40am. Tell Derrick Scott what the catch phrase is and you instantly qualify.
It’s time to get your furnace inspected and ready for the cold nights, and days ahead. If you have a furnace over 15 years old, consider replacing it with a high efficiency model from KoolTech Mechanical. Payment plans are available. Be sure to ask them about their membership plans saving you money, and providing you peace of mind when your furnace stops working – Click Here For More Information – or call 613-0900.
Jewel Radio’s Catch Phrases To Comfort
Monday September 30:
Kooltech Mechanical offers 12 months test run.
Tuesday October 1:
Kooltech Mechanical has worry free memberships
Wednesday October 2:
Kooltech Mechanical offers Financing
Thursday October 3:
Kooltech Mechanical offers money back guarantee
Friday October 4:
Kooltech Mechanical offers water heater rental
Monday October 7:
Kooltech Mechanical offers up to date technology for comfort
Tuesday October 8:
Kooltech Mechanical supports local community sports
Wednesday October 9:
Kooltech Mechanical in home free estimate tailored to your needs
Thursday October 10:
Kooltech Mechanical offers 24 hours live telephone support
Friday October 11:
Kooltech Mechanical offers no diagnostic fees on our members
Tuesday October 15:
Kooltech mechanical draws a yearly $1000 week end vacation to thank our members
Wednesday October 16:
Kooltech Mechanical services all brands of residential equipment
Thursday October 17:
Kooltech Mechanical offers 24 hour service, even during long weekends
Friday October 18:
Kooltech Mechanical offers 4 hour priority service to our members
JEWEL RADIO’S CATCH PHRASE TO COMFORT
Official Contest Rules & Regulations (the “Rules”)
- The Jewel Radio’s Catch Phrase to Comfort contest (the “Contest”) is brought to you by CHRC-FM Jewel 92.5 and CKHK-FM Jewel 107.7 (collectively and separately, the “Station”), of Dufferin Communications Inc. and Ottawa Media Inc. (collectively and separately, the “Contest Organizer”). The Contest starts on September 30, 2019 at 7:40 a.m. ET and closes on October 18, 2019 at 8:40 a.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- This Contest is open to individuals who are a legal resident of Ontario, Canada and are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the start of the Contest Period. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and individuals domiciled with an employee of the Contest Organizer, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a Station contest within the sixty (60) days preceding the start of the Contest Period (including any individuals designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and individuals domiciled with such a winner are ineligible to enter and may be disqualified.
- TO ENTER. During the Contest Period, an on-air cue-to-call announcement will be aired on the Station two (2) times per day on September 30 to October 4, October 7 to 11, and October 15 to 18, 2019 at approximately 7:40 a.m. ET and at approximately 8:40 a.m. ET (each, an “Announcement”). The correct caller through, as specified by the on-air announcer, to the Station’s contest line (613-446-0925) following the Announcement will have the chance to correctly identify the daily catch phrase posted on the Station’s website (http://jewelradio.com) (the “Trivia Task”). If the caller successfully completes the Trivia Task, the caller will be declared a qualifier (a “Qualifier”). If the caller does not successfully complete the Trivia Task, the caller will be disqualified and the next caller will be given a chance to successfully complete the Trivia Task. The provisions and procedures referred to above shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until the Trivia Task is completed successfully.
- Callers, including the Qualifier, may be announced on-air and may be required to chat on-air. The Qualifier will be required to provide a representative of the Contest Organizer with their name, address and telephone number.
- Those listening via the on-demand player online or via a mobile app may experience a delay of five (5) minutes or more than that of the terrestrial radio feed.
- If there is not a clear telephone connection between the Station’s on-air announcer and a caller, such that one or each other cannot hear the other, such caller will be disqualified, and the Contest Organizer will not be liable in any way for such failed connection. In conducting the Contest, the Contest Organizer and its representatives have the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any caller whose response cannot be heard by the Contest Organizer’s representative, and the Contest Organizer shall have no liability or responsibility to any caller so disqualified.
- In the event the caller is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the caller’s long distance service provider will apply. Callers shall be responsible for all long-distance charges or other fees associated with entering the Contest.
- Limit one (1) entry per individual. Qualifiers will be disqualified from participating in subsequent Announcements. If it is discovered that an individual has attempted to enter more than once, whether using falsified information, fraudulent conduct, or other means, all of the individual’s entries will be void and a police report will be filed documenting the conduct.
- PRIZE DRAW. On October 21, 2019 at approximately 8:15 a.m. ET, a potential winner of the Prize (defined below) (the “Potential Winner”) will be randomly drawn from the eligible Qualifiers at 127 York Street, Ottawa (the “Prize Draw”). The Contest Organizer, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the Potential Winner to notify them that they may have won the Prize by telephone after the applicable Prize Draw. In the event that the Potential Winner cannot be contacted after the Prize Draw, they may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Organizer’s sole discretion. The Potential Winner may be announced on-air and may be required to chat on-air.
- The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to the selection and notification of a potential winner of the Prize shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until all qualified winners have been duly selected, but in any event, by no later than November 1, 2019.
- There is one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of: a York TM94 furnace, valid on homes no larger than 2,000 square feet, with installation by the Prize Supplier(s) (defined below) (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value of the prize is $4,000.00.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold or transferred and is not substitutable by the Prize winner or convertible to cash. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. The Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all costs not expressly described herein, including, but not limited to, items of a personal nature, souvenirs, taxes, insurance, gratuities, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature. The Contest Organizer is not responsible for any delay, postponement, suspension, rescheduling or cancellation, for any reason, of the Prize, and the Prize winner will not be compensated in the event of such delay, cancellation, or other event described herein.
- PRIZE SUPPLIER. The prize supplier is Kool Tech Mechanical (the “Prize Supplier(s)”).
- ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of qualifying for the Prize Draw will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning the Prize from among the eligible Qualifiers will be one (1) in twenty-eight (28).
- AWARDING OF PRIZES. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, the Potential Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Contest Organizer. Before being awarded the Prize, each Potential Winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Organizer a full release and indemnity form stating, among other things, that: they have read, understood and complied with the Rules; they accept the Prize as awarded; they are responsible for any additional fees or charges associated with the Prize; they grant permission for the Contest Organizer to use their name, photograph, and/or likeness for publicity purposes; and they release the Contest Organizer from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the Potential Winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a Potential Winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, the Contest Organizer shall have the right to disqualify the Potential Winner, and the Contest Organizer shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- The Potential Winner must claim the Prize either within ninety (90) days of being selected as a Potential Winner or at least forty-eight (48) hours before the Prize is to be redeemed or used, whichever occurs first. The Prize will be sent by e-mail directly to the Potential Winner, as to be arranged between the Potential Winner and the Contest Organizer. If a Potential Winner does not claim the Prize within this time period, the Prize will be considered forfeit. No credit or reimbursement will be provided if the Prize is not claimed.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANTS WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE OR CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT. The entrants and participants of the Contest, including without limitation the Prize winner, acknowledge that participation in this Contest and the collection or use of the Prize may be inherently dangerous and agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Organizer and its parent, affiliated or related companies, and subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all claims, damages, injuries or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize.
- By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Organizer with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including, without limitation, the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All entries become property of Contest Organizer. The Contest Organizer assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting a copy of these Rules by mail, for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included. The Contest Organizer does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- The Contest Organizer reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend this Contest at any time without prior notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if, in the opinion of the Contest Organizer, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest without prior notice, including by selecting a Potential Winner from previously received eligible entries. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof.
- The Contest Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner, including any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. The Contest Organizer shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website.
- The Contest Organizer is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, the administration of the Contest, or any announcements related to the Contest or the Prize.
- In no event shall the Contest Organizer be obligated to award more prizes than is set out in these Rules or to award prizes otherwise than in compliance with these Rules.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Rules will be interpreted according to the laws of Ontario, Canada.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of their personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Organizer for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. The Contest Organizer will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Organizer should be addressed to the Contest Organizer at 1320 Main Street E., Hawkesbury, Ontario, K6A 1C5.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, radio, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Organizer, the Prize Supplier(s), and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.