Cause Of Fire Was An Overheated Fan Motor


The Clarence-Rockland Fire Department battled a blaze at Landtech along highway 17 Saturday night for several hours, requiring assistance from Ottawa Fire Services.


Tonight the brave firefighters of clarence-rockland are battling a blaze at Bergeron landtechVideo provided by Rockland Taxi

Posted by Jewel 92.5 on Saturday, August 11, 2018


Concerned residents viewed, and share the video shot by Jewel 92.5 partner Rockland Taxi, close 35,000 times. According to CRFD, the cause was an overheated fan motor.  Thankfully no injuries were reported.


The damage is estimated to be $450,000.





video credit: Rockland Taxi

photo credit: Clarence-Rockland Fire Department



Posted in All Stories Tagged with: , , ,

+ Follow Us


+ On-Air & Shows