“Dancing With the Stars” revealed the contestants for its special 26th season featuring athletes competing to take home the mirror-ball trophy.
The competitors include: Josh Norman, Arike Ogunbowale, Chris Mazdzer, Johnny Damon, Mirai Nagasu, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
Lindsay Arnold is returning to defend her title after winning last season with musician Jordan Fisher. The professional dancers joining her are Sharna Burgess, Witney Carson, Emma Slater, Jenna Johnson, Gleb Savchenko, Artem Chigvintsev, Keo Motsepe, Alan Bersten, and Sasha Farber.
Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Bruno Tonioli will be back at the judges’ table, and Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews will return as hosts.
The full pairings are below:
- Adam Rippon with Jenna Johnson
- Arike Ogunbowale with Gleb Savchenko
- Chris Mazdzer with Witney Carson
- Jamie Anderson with Artem Chigvintsev
- Jennie Finch Daigle with Keo Motsepe
- Johnny Damon with Emma Slater
- Josh Norman with Sharna Burgess
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with Lindsay Arnold
- Mirai Nagasu with Alan Bersten
- Tonya Harding with Sasha Farber
story credit: variety.com