Rudest Things You Can Do at a Wedding
- You sit in the front row.
- You bring an uninvited guest.
- You forget to RSVP.
- You take your own pictures and post them on social media.
- You make a beeline to the dessert table.
- You don’t sit at your assigned table.
As a DJ, and I’ve done many weddings, I can add a few more:
7. This I have noticed a lot in recent years, when someone is making a speech, people still chat, or continue on their phone.
8. Speeches that make fun of the bride or groom, unless it has been requested by the couple to tell a funny story, don’t do this.
9. Speeches that are way to long, this usually is discussed when I meet a client, and we agree on a signal used that I start playing music as a cue.
10. Coming up and asking to sing a song, if the bride & groom have not requested this, not a good idea.
Photo Credit: Rude Wedding