It’s Friday, the weekend is coming up, if you can swing it without getting into trouble from the boss, why wouldn’t you take him or her, or even them to work with you. Here are some doggie at work facts:
– A survey by Muddy Paws reveals that 50% of people are not allowed to take their dog to work.
– A survey by the Society For Human Resource Management reveals that 8% of American workplaces allow employees to bring their pets to work.
– Parade Magazine claims Google, Mashable, Ben & Jerry’s, Go Daddy and Build-A-Bear Workshop all allow employees to bring their dogs to work on a daily basis
– 37% of people would sacrifice benefits, like vacation time, or take a pay cut, in order to bring their dog to work.
– 44% of people would consider quitting their job in order to move to a more pet-friendly workplace.
– 63% of employees in pet friendly workplaces are very satisfied with their job
– 80% of employees in pet-friendly workplaces say having their pet at work makes them feel happy, relaxed and sociable
-46% of people think companies should allow workers to bring their dogs to work.
– 67% of office workers say dogs in the workplace lower their stress level
– 78% of people prefer Take Your Dog To Work Day to Take Your Cat To Work Day (22%)
photo credit: dogingtonpost.com