A new survey by P&G Professional reveals that 25% of people have left a restaurant during a meal because of a poor dining experience. Other findings:
– 29% of people have posted a negative restaurant review online.
– 90% of people say how clean a restaurant is is an indicator of how good it is.
– 85% of people say the cleanliness of a restaurant is just as important as the quality of the food.
Top 10 Restaurant Turn-Offs
- Unpleasant/bad odour
- Dirty or sticky floors/carpet
- Stained, spotty or dirty dishes, glassware or cutlery
- Sticky tables
- Slow service / rude staff
- Cleanliness of public area
- Appearance of customer service staff
- Dirty plates and crockery
- Good/fresh/clean aroma
- 10. Noise levels / disruptive customers